cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goodole
Halo

Password

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is Samsung's site password criteria. I other words what is acceptable? Can I use just letters and a number, can my first name be part of the password etc.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Password

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Goodole Upon choosing a password, the website will automatically tell you if it does not meet the requirements, and then let you know what it would need to qualify. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Goodole What device are you trying to log into and what kind of error are you getting?

Goodole
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. In general just the Samsung website login page, not a particular device etc. It's just that everybody is dancing to a different tune now days. What was good for a password years ago is not longer applicable in today's standards. I can understand the site requiring some complicity, but it's getting rather hard to keep coming up with new passwords to satisfy every site. I really don't think that will happen in any event. I was just curious, that's all.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Goodole Upon choosing a password, the website will automatically tell you if it does not meet the requirements, and then let you know what it would need to qualify. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Goodole
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl wrote:

Gotcha, thanks.