Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8cZ0GiIzCj
Constellation

Samsung 970 evo plus 2tb cant be formatt or be the boost disk

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

i have perchase my SSD 970 evo plus recently. When i try to use it as boost disk, i cant be detected. And even after i install the windows 10 on my hdd. The ssd cant be detected on the disk management. But can be shown on the device manager and bios. I set my bios in AHIC mod not the raid mod. i have tried many solutions. i need your help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user8cZ0GiIzCj
Constellation

Re: Samsung 970 evo plus 2tb cant be formatt or be the boost disk

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying. The problem is solved. It was because the win10 weirdly make my ssd as the storage pool which makes it can't be a storage disk or be formatted. Thank you for reply anyway.

4 REPLIES 4
user8cZ0GiIzCj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).png

user8cZ0GiIzCj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These above are the screen shots of disk manager and device manager.It shows that my ssd is connected to the system but cant be located or operated. Please send help.

izephyr
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Weird. Can you try Rescan the disks from disk manager menu. Also, can you please check if the disks are shwon in the diskpart menu? Open cmd.exe

run the following command:

diskpart.exe

On the diskpart prompt, write

"List disk"

it will show the currently available disks. Please share the result. 

If a response solves your query, please mark the response as "Accept as solution". Thanks

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
user8cZ0GiIzCj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying. The problem is solved. It was because the win10 weirdly make my ssd as the storage pool which makes it can't be a storage disk or be formatted. Thank you for reply anyway.