cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCoq4SHMxLW
Constellation

Samsung notebook 7 spin NP750QUA-K01US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are there ANY active pens that work for the NP750QUA-K01US Model? Does Samsung make an Active Pen? This is the 15.6 version with AMD Ryzen 5. Also, does anyone know if you can upgrade the RAM or is it soldered?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung notebook 7 spin NP750QUA-K01US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can speak with SamsungParts.com in regards to available Active Pens. The RAM cannot be upgraded. 

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can speak with SamsungParts.com in regards to available Active Pens. The RAM cannot be upgraded. 

userH1X05lC1YU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can the SSD be upgraded??

And how to confirm if RAM can't be upgraded? A similar model - 740U5LE , the crucial website says RAM and SDD is upgradable but they don't have this NP750 model listed yet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apologies, this unit is not upgradeable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userH1X05lC1YU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- yes, you can purchase an additional ssd to install which just acts like another drive in the computer, but gives you the additional space I personally bought a 1TB for mine so I know you can buy one that goes up that high in memory at least, and there are smaller ones available if you don't need that much memory. - From a verifed purchase on the bestbuy site

Can you confirm that one is indeed able to add an additional SDD as opposed to upgrading the 128gb one inside?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This model does not have any user upgradeable components. The only storage expansion would be with an external drive.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userH1X05lC1YU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I spoke with a samsung manufacturing rep about this and you are indeed able to replace the SDD and switch it for another one of bigger capacity for this model. What a headache to learn that some laptops are not as upgradable as in the past.

Highlighted
usermeRGYdLNUg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unscrew the four screws on the back of the laptop and you can take the mdot2 card out and put another one in and it will run it it is upgradable these people on the other end of the phone don't know they're talking about but I don't know if you can run PCI Express or nvme

user7trVE1HeTP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info. How do you remove the back cover?

usermeRGYdLNUg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What I want to know is can I run a PCI Express SSD