Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user7Nn3y8ro2y
Constellation

Samsung notebook 7 spin compatible pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the new Samsung 7 spin NP730QAA-K01US compatible with Samsung s pen? The official website says it is compatible with active pen but I don't know what active pen to buy.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung notebook 7 spin compatible pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, so an Active Pen is a capacitive style stylus. Our S-pens are a digitizer style stylus. Any capacitive style will be compatible with the NP730QAA-K01US. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, so an Active Pen is a capacitive style stylus. Our S-pens are a digitizer style stylus. Any capacitive style will be compatible with the NP730QAA-K01US. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7Nn3y8ro2y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
SamsungCole

Is that yes ir no? If now, pmease name one capactice style that I can use the Samsung noteboom 7 spin

Thanks
user87yKvQlXUf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Probably going to get the Samsung spin notebook... I like the larger screen and a lower price tag than the notebook 9. I have the new Samsung Note 9 cell phone and was curious if the S-Pen that comes inside of that cell phone would work with this "Spin" tablet and what exact model number do I need to make sure I get?