cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userblxGzOCmXw
Constellation

Samsung odyssey+ black screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got a Samsung odyssey plus since last black Friday and today i have a black screen inside the headset. 

The green light is flashing inside but the screen stay off. 

Working properly since the beginning. 

No windows update. 

Try it on another computer but he is not detected as well. 

Did someone have the same issue ?!?

I wonder if i will ask to be refunded... 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung odyssey+ black screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked the wire for any damage? Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked the wire for any damage? Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

userblxGzOCmXw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wire are OK and i send you a private message with the information you asked. 

Still black screen. It's frustrating. 

userlxrpT7958s
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is my knowledge on the Odyssey+.Ive already given Samsung support a lengthy breakdown of various setup and troubleshooting tips. If your headset has a flashing green light and you had an image before its highly likely that it's still operational. The issues are most likely with Windows 10. If you not in Developer mode activate this feature. There are addition settings that are available. 

A) If you on Windows 1709 it will not work you have to update to a higher version minimum 1803. 

B) If you had the Mixed Reality portal installed in 1709 and upgraded to 1803. Uninstall the Windows Mixed Reality portal and reinstall a second time.