Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userWoHbrrGIfQ
Constellation

Trackpad Problem Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5N-X01US 15.0"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have a problem with my brand new notebook 9 15". The Trackpad  just stoped working. There is no curser anymore in Windows 10. An extern USB mouse works fine. 

The device manager showing an erorr i2c hid device cannot start - error 10.

I did some research and already tried to reinstall the driver or disable the device etc. I also did a full Windows reset. Nothing worked. 

I also mentioned that the mouse is not working in the uefi. I tried in the uefi to turn on and of the button for "force mouse to star". No result. 

Looks like a hardware problem for me. 

Unfortunately I am in Germany, I bought the device over Amazon US. So it is not that simple for me to ship the device to samsung for a check / repair. 

Any comments or help? 

Thank you! 

Best, 

Lenard 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userWoHbrrGIfQ
Constellation

Re: Trackpad Problem Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5N-X01US 15.0"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found a solution:

I did a compleate restore with the samsung recovery tool, after that I updateted Windows to the creators update and than I did like you reommend, know the mouse is back Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an interesting case.  In this order (if you haven't already) Go to the device manager, uninstall the driver, restart the PC, reopen the device manager and then check for updates.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userWoHbrrGIfQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found a solution:

I did a compleate restore with the samsung recovery tool, after that I updateted Windows to the creators update and than I did like you reommend, know the mouse is back Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you were able to fix the issue Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.