Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userduG3OFsMvf
Constellation

XE800ZBA Samsung Odyssey+ not work at the first connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I have 2 new Samsung Odyssey+ XE800ZBA (buy in Februar in BHPhotovideo and and only got last week). One HMD work is good, but second HMD (Hidden) just not work at the first connection.

If i connect only USB :

- no USB sound,

- no reaction in Device Manager,

- no reaction in USBDeview.

- blinking green LED on HMD.

If before i connect HDMI and connect USB:

- i hear USB connection sound;

- in Device Manager added only monitor "Mixed Reality"

- also no reaction in USBDeview 

- blinking green LED on HMD

I buy from Russia and cant talk with support to phone, how do i contact with support (e-mail or chat) to send for repair or get some help.

Please!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: XE800ZBA Samsung Odyssey+ not work at the first connection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah that should work, mind shooting me a message here with the following information and I'll see about having this set up for you?

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are the listed support options for the Russian support team: https://www.samsung.com/ru/info/contactus/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userduG3OFsMvf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But of course its NOT solution. I buy it in USA, and Samsung Russia not support it (HMD not sell in Russia) !!!!!!

Please help me, i want send it to Samsung US!!!

I'm not going to just forget about it, I got a faulty device that didn't work for a single second.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies, I misunderstood when you said you bought it from Russia. I'd be happy to help get you set up for repairs here in the US. The one down side, is that a US address and contact number are required. Do you happen to have friends or family here in the US that can help with the process?

userduG3OFsMvf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, i not have friends in USA, but have USA address in mail forwarding service (in Wilmington, DE).  I can send it from Russia to your address. And you can send back to the USA address of the mail forwarder (Wilmington).

It's possible?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah that should work, mind shooting me a message here with the following information and I'll see about having this set up for you?

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

userduG3OFsMvf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I send message for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, We haven't heard from you. Just wanted to follow up to see if this is something we can get set up for you. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091