JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active Pen for Notebook 7 Spin NP730QAA-K01US

(Topic created: 11-22-2018 04:34 AM)
userJJPKbQ5mh1
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hello! Where I can buy compatible active Pen for this laptop? It is possible to have palm rejection?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Regretfully Palm rejection is not currently a supported feature of this device. Replacement parts and accessories can be purchased from www.samsungparts.com. You can also call them at 800-627-4368.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Regretfully Palm rejection is not currently a supported feature of this device. Replacement parts and accessories can be purchased from www.samsungparts.com. You can also call them at 800-627-4368.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfTAFFY1DWo
Constellation
Options
Computers

I just ended a chat session with samsung parts as the response suggested and their response was "Unfortunately

your model  does not have a compatible device"  I have a Samsung Notebook 7 spin that I purchased 4 weeks ago.

Way to go Samsung, you really need to remove the false advertising pic that you have on the site showing a pen being used with the tablet.  

0 Likes
userzRc5v9Y0Un
Asteroid
Options
Computers

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I just spent almost an hour with tech chat and phone tech support to be told there is only one documented option for an active pen for the Notebook 7 spin, and that's a $99.78 pen sold by samsungparts.com (part # BA98-01861B).  It is unbelieveable that Samsung would promote the note taking and pen interactive features of this laptop, and then not have any list of compatible pen options.  False advertising.  Fix this Samsung. 

userc3i1ANnsUg
Constellation
Options
Computers

I use the Bamboo Ink stylus. It also connects via bluetooth. You can open ink apps by clicking top button, use side buttons for eraser and select. It works great and the laptop doesn't react to me laying my hand on the screen when drawing, it just picks up the stylus. Hope this helps. Got a great refurbished one on Amazon for about $30.