cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Automatic Keybord backlight

Hi there,
Is there any way to disable the light sensor on Samsung S51Pro? Sometimes the room light isn't bright enough to read the letters on the keyboard, but the light sensor does not turn on the backlight.

I like the sensor idea, but if I want to turn on the backlight by pressing the Fn key and the sensor disagrees on the level of the room light, it turns off the backlight and "p@@@ me (on)"! 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Automatic Keybord backlight

I'm sorry to hear that so that I may look into this can I have your full model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The model is NP760XB6

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The model code provided isn't pulling up in my system. Was this purchased in the US?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

No, I live in Brazil, and I bought it here. 
Us reference is the NP760XBE-X01US

Notebook 7 Force 15.6” (NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650)

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/notebook-series-7/notebook-7-force-np760xbe-x01...

Thanks for the help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

Model NP760XB6.