Original topic:

Black display Samsung Notebook 9 Pro-Screen not working

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 05:31 PM)
Aladdin
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Good day Samsung 
So my new 3 months notebook 9 Pro NP900X5N-X01US Display screen is black the laptop was in Hibernate/sleep mode, I opened the laptop like normally I do…. the lock screen windows 10 showed up for less than a second after that half off the screen went black green lines and completed Black after 3 sec, tried to boot up the laptop did not work and I don't have access to BIOS/UEFI.....Samsung Logo doesn't show also.

There's no problem, it power up with the battery (blue light) or the power cord (green light) it work plugged in or without power cord so there's no problems there.

I also tried an external monitor the same issue happened ( just black screen) the keyboard doesn't respond also I plugged another keyboard through the USB from the side no luck.

I can hear the fan running and light is on but it is like goth stuck in sleep mode loophole!!!!

44 Replies
usera4Bc8OfLFb
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have this issue. very long story involving UBREAKWEFIX Samsung repair place. They were unable to repair, came back missing screws, back cover was loose and apparently so was the touch screen.

Eventually (2 months late) I plugged it in and it booted slowly with battery  but had to be plugged in. Worked fine but then stopped because repair place didn't set the new screen in properly. I was able to use a 2nd monitor (what a pain) using micro-c but that's stopped working now too. It's running (I hear the fans) plugged in with and without a battery but monitor won't work via HDMI port. Same for the micro-c port. I'm flying blind with this thing.

0 Likes
Guyzer
Constellation
Options
Computers
Samsung model NP940x3N won't boot green led blue led no start up is there a way to boot it up? Never had any problem with it until last night. Please help! Guyshadwick@hotmail.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to this. When you press the power button, can you tell if the hard drive or fan are starting up?

0 Likes
Guyzer
Constellation
Options
Computers
I don't think its doing anything but the led lighting up
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this further.

0 Likes