JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Book Flex Touch Screen and S Pen Not functioning

(Topic created on: 12/20/20 2:48 PM)
userF6wNeoHsZE
Constellation
Options
Computers

my book flex NP930QCG-K01US also has an issue on touch screen and s pen. Both don't work anymore.  I bought the unit on November 17, 2020, just last month. 

I tried the following but did not work:

1. Samsung Recovery and Factory Reset

2. Trouble Shooting

3. Switching my old laptop to local account. (I was thinking that one Microsoft account in two computers might having a conflict. On going windows update in the old laptop might change the settings in my book flex affecting drivers for touch screen and s pen.  But switching old laptop to local account did not solve the problem.

4. Device Manager shows HID compliant touch screen and HID compliant pen are in shaded light gray, meaning "not connected", thus no "disable - enable " toggle option.  Notably, there are three I2C HID Device shown in the Device Manager, the two has a "danger sign", its property says "This device cannot start.

Any help please

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I recommend visiting your retailer or letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I recommend visiting your retailer or letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes