cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Can't register HMD Odyssey+

I need to get my HMD Odyssey+ repaired as it keeps disconnecting the controller when the button is pressed (a recognized hardware issue). It's unclear if any local service center will be able to help with it, and I've been told I should ship it in for repair. However, there is no apparent serial number on the headset or handset that will work when I try to register the product to start the process. How can I get it registered?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't register HMD Odyssey+

Give this link a shot for your controllers: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111351/ If this doesn't work then service is recommended. If you have the original box the serial number may be there. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get set up with service. You can also reach out to our accounts team for registration. They can be reached at 1-855-795-0509

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.