JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Computer Is making Noise

(Topic created: 05-14-2021 02:56 PM)
userfHPcibHoiG
Constellation
Options
Computers

Can anyone help me in solving my problem? My Computer is making noise when I open 2 - 3 things like browser, photoshop or anything. Then, it starts making noise. Can you help me in resolving this issue?

0 Likes
5 Replies
LilB281
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Could be your CPU fan engaging in a higher speed to keep cool when increasing the workload on it. Sometimes the bearings wear out in them over time and they can become quite noisy. Eventually it would need replacement if that's the case. It may also be blocked fins on the CPU heatsink where the fan passes air over it. Those fins get blocked and therefore the CPU can't cool properly and as a result, the system cranks the CPU fan speed to its highest setting as a countermeasure against the additional heat. Either way, it's probably time for it to take a trip to the PC shop for some maintenance and/or replacement of a CPU fan.
jamesjaxk4
Constellation
Options
Computers

It can be because of Less RAM and low CPU. Did you installed cooler into your system? What are specs of your system?

0 Likes
Solution
jamesjaxk4
Constellation
Options
Computers

If this problem is because of old system then follow this guide. This will help you in solving the issue. But if the issue is something else then describe with us completely.

userfHPcibHoiG
Constellation
Options
Computers

let me check it.

0 Likes
user6bI4rGyfta
Astronaut
Options
Computers

You to have to reboot your system and then check the problem 

https://100laptops.com/ for more details