Highlighted
Constellation

Computer

what is the best computer to buy

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Computer

Not really sure that's a good question for this forum but to answer your question, it depends on what you plan on doing with the computer. If just basic computing and web surfing, pretty much anything is good as long as it's not a chromebook since they have very poor storage space that can't even handle updates. If gaming or video editing and very demanding things of that nature a good gaming pc will do. I personally prefer MSI but at this point its all personal preference since pc companies now use both chip sets aka Intel and AMD.

Highlighted
Constellation

Microsoft? macOS? Laptop? Desktop? You need to be specific with what you are looking for in a computer.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@666alien 

You're the man of simple tastes I see, lol. What you described is good, but only maybe 2% of people actually need a computer like this. I agree with others, without OP telling us what they actually want to do on the computer, it's impossible to recommend anything.

@Samsung_PJn8iea 

I guess we can start with a brand. This is a Samsung forum, and Samsung does have some nice laptop models, although to be honest, I think they're slightly overpriced. Other options that in my personal experience were pretty good are either Dell (my current main laptop is Dell G5), HP Spectre 360 is very nice, and... wait for it... Apple makes some good stuff. I'm personally thinking about the new MacBook Air.

Let us know what you're looking for.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1