cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurBo_biT
Asteroid

Drivers and utilities Notebook 9 Pro (NP940X5M)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

For working reassons i need to upgrade to Windows10 Pro, and when i search for drivers and utilities (the ones that comes with the computer) when i insert my computer model and select it from the list, the answer is "Sorry, the page you're looking for is not available.".

This is a work computer, i need to use it, so if its possible to get a direct link or solve the problem with your page as soon as possible would be very good for me (need to work).

Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Drivers and utilities Notebook 9 Pro (NP940X5M)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most all of the updates for drivers and other utilities will come through Samsung Update or SW Update depending on the version running on your computer. Same program, just named differently. Do you still have this program installed on the computer or is this the download you are needing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TurBo_biT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The page to download must be this: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP940X5M-X01US#productInfo

But did't work.

Please solve the problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Which is running on the laptop currently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

TurBo_biT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Windows10 Professional

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, nothing shows up when you run SW Update?

TurBo_biT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The most important things are the utilities, for example Air Command, samsung security, samsung settings, samsung update, samsung pc cleaner, samsung notes, s note, etc...

About the drivers i don't know if need to install anything more than what windows detect by itself.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most all of the updates for drivers and other utilities will come through Samsung Update or SW Update depending on the version running on your computer. Same program, just named differently. Do you still have this program installed on the computer or is this the download you are needing?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

TurBo_biT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, everything is now OK.

I used the update program of samsung.

It update the firmware, drivers and also utilities..., very good program Smiley Happy.

BUT, just remember that this things MUST BE in the page of support of the machine, with the instructions, because in other way the people think that your support is not good..., and finally must say that its very good.

Thank you for all.