JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Error when turning on the laptop

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 07:24 AM)
joker201
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I have a Samsung np960qfg laptop and I just bought it. After turning on the Samsung logo, it is displayed, then it turns off and this happens again. What can be done about it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the information from @cafyon does not help then this will be something that will require service. As you have said that you have recently purchase this I would recommend taking this back for an exchange. If you wish to proceed with service please send me or any of the other moderators a private message, or call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
cafyon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

I'm not familiar with the product. Assuming it has an accessible BIOS/Firmware:
- Enter BIOS/FW settings.
- Choose smt like "Do not reboot after error" or "Stop after error"
- Then examine BIOS/FW logs.

To achieve them, you may need to read support pages and documentation of your product.

860 Pro 4 TB
870 Evo 250 GB
970 Pro 1 TB
PM893 7.68 TB
Story Station Plus 1.5 TB
Story Station Plus 2 TB
Story Station 3.0 2 TB
😉
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the information from @cafyon does not help then this will be something that will require service. As you have said that you have recently purchase this I would recommend taking this back for an exchange. If you wish to proceed with service please send me or any of the other moderators a private message, or call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864.