Original topic:

Frozen Computer due to Galaxy Buds

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 09:45 PM)
userjPylxD7z7H
Asteroid
Options
Computers

So I just received my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha and everything has been working quite well. However, I tried connecting my Samsung Galaxy Buds + to the computer. The audio works, but the issue is that everytime they connect the volume is at 100. I have to use the earbuds themselves to lower the volume. I can't use the keys to lower the volume or even the TouchPad. Everytime I try lowering the volume from the computer it just stays at 100 not even the little volume thing moves. I went to settings but when I try fixing anything related to that my entire computer freezes. I'm not sure what to do. This is my first time with a Samsung computer, so I don't know how any of that works. Should I return the computer or what? As of right now my computer is still completely frozen (except for the mouse) and I don't know what to do to restart it. Help please!

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. As for the frozen laptop, you can press and hold the power button on the side until the device restarts. The issue with the Galaxy Buds can be caused by not disconnecting the buds from another connected device before connecting to the PC. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userjPylxD7z7H
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I was able to somehow unfreeze my computer. I did try holding the power button, but nothing happen. After it unfroze, I restarted it and then connected my earbuds. So far they're working properly, but I'm worried that it might happen again. I'm not sure if I should forget it happened or return the computer before the time is up.

P.S. My earbuds were not connected to anything when I tried connecting them to the computer. Do you know of anything else that could have caused that?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Sorry, I do not. You may want to monitor it for a couple days to see if it returns. My best guess, without actually seeing the laptop, is a possible glitch that resolved after the restart, but that's only a guess that time can prove or disprove.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes