Original topic:

Galaxey Chromebook Touchpad Issue

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 03:53 PM)
user2gpap1yKKJ
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

I purcahsed a galaxy chromebook form bestbuy last year (Aug 2020), the touchpad stopped working back in March (2021). After returned the unit for service, it was fixed, but the same problem came back again and getting worse a few weeks ago. Please help adddress the problem again. Thanks. 

3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userrhsaqvSnJ7
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have the same issue. Purchased August 2021 and all of a sudden it started going crazy. Either it would start clicking around by itself or now i can get the scroll to work but the pointer doesn't always move around. I'm upset - i love the device but now it is out of warranty so what do i do? I tried a bluetooth mouse (not ideal) but it still seems to randomly click around like it has a mind of its own.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

@userrhsaqvSnJ7     I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes