Original topic:

Galaxy Book 12 will not Power On

(Topic created: 04-26-2019 03:55 AM)
userrunkC15QzA
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Hi, 

My Galaxy Book 12 can turn on this morning for 5 mins, then suddenly, it notified me low battery and then shut down. I cannot turn it on several times, but cannot Samsung booting logo, and tried to charge it with the adapter come with the machine but the LED keep turning RED. 

What I can do now to turn on and back up data that still store on the internal storage?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Unfortunately, without power, there isn't a way to back up the information on the device unless it is already backed up. This will require service. Please send us a private message to set up service: Link

View solution in context

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

What is the full model number of the Galaxy Book? 

userrunkC15QzA
Asteroid
Options
Computers

It's SM-W723NZKAXAR. 

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Have you tried charging it for over an hour? Have you tried using a different outlet to charge it? 

0 Likes
userrunkC15QzA
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Yes, I did. I tried with the Anker adaptor and with the original adaptor that comes with the tablet. When charging, the LED just shows RED only. 

userhfktBmJgb6
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

Did this issue get resolved? Im having the exact same thing happen with mine. 😞

Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Unfortunately, without power, there isn't a way to back up the information on the device unless it is already backed up. This will require service. Please send us a private message to set up service: Link

View solution in context