JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book 2 won't charge or power on. (Blue light blinking)

(Topic created: 08-21-2020 01:42 PM)
userP3Y16B23RO
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have been having trouble with my Galaxy Book 2. It will not power on as of last night. When I originally started to charge it, it showed 1% charge. I left it on the charger for an hour and it still had 1% charge. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back up only to see no charging indicator and the blue light flashing. I held the power button down for a total of thirty seconds. I then did the same with the power and volume down button several times. I then repeated the cycle this morning and still no results.  Any other suggestions?

8 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109643/. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userosHY9TpZJE
Asteroid
Options
Computers

did you already have it fixed? mine doesn't turn on as well. no blinking lights at all. when plugged in , it only shows the battery indicator level, and still doesn't turn on

0 Likes
uservNbeopVYSg
Constellation
Options
Computers

Did u ever get it figured out? Mine is doing the same thing.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

@uservNbeopVYSg    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
Bumblecat
Constellation
Options
Computers
this is worst device
Bumblecat
Constellation
Options
Computers
Galaxy Book 12 is not booting up.
0 Likes
userdSHr0J2M1s
Astronaut
Options
Computers

is there any solution for this problem? my device has same problem

0 Likes
NoelPMaguire
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Unfortunately I have the same issue. I brought it to a local Samsung Repair Store and they said they don't look at tablets or laptops. I refuse to believe after the initial cost of these that Samsung will not accept even looking at it?

0 Likes