Original topic:

Galaxy Book 360 Pro fast battery drain

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 05:31 AM)
uservGcjgqObAd
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hi, 

I had recently purchase a Samsung galaxy book 360 pro. 

Traditionally I was in iOS ecosystem until I switched to my first samsung note. Fantastic product and then to Z fold 2 (simply amazing) and now to galaxy book 360 pro laptop. 

I am facing 3 major issues:

1. The battery does not last even remotely close to the 20 hours mentioned in the launch video. This was primary reason to change my laptop considering the incredible battery life projected. It hardly comes for 5-6 hours. Basic usage - Office 365 and zoom.  Note - using genuine charger provided in box. 

2. Samsung notes stopped syncing from phone to laptop. But laptop to phone still works. Any changes on laptop still works on phone. 

3. Laptop gets heated up bigtime. Note - I am on optimum settings in Samsung battery settings. 

I would seek support from members in this community or Samsung to help fix these issues. 

Thank you 

2 Replies
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I have older Galaxy Book Flex and they promised 18hrs , battery not bad at all but not 18 , I can get full day browsing and taking notes but not Zoom. I keep battery settings on (Power Mode) second step after Battery Saver. About Samsung Notes not syncing it's a nightmares, already and many others complained here and I called about for 2 weeks now to report this issue .. not fix yet. I'm slowly moving my main Notes to Keep cannot rely on Samsung Notes.
0 Likes
userBpvvkeaoPh
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Having the exact same issues. I just purchased this last week and am considering returning it. The battery life was a big draw for me, but I can get a far cheaper laptop for this.

0 Likes