JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book 4 pro 360 connectivity issues

(Topic created: 03-21-2024 02:44 PM)
userybysXnPLxA
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I traded my s8 ultra for the book 4 pro 360. Right now it was a mistake. I am in the Samsung ecosystem watch, phone, monitor, tablet, tv, now laptop. The book 4 pro 360 is not as I have seen on YouTube videos. Windows Hello will not work. The camera is not working correctly. My desktop camera work much better. Persons tell me my picture seems washed out in color, not sharp. The finger print sensor is very buggy.

Believe me, I wanted this folding 2 in 1 to work! I traded my s8 Ultra for it, which was working just fine, but the book 4 pro 360 was larger, better processor, faster, sharper, a good mix of Samsung and Windows. For $1800 I expected it. I am sorry, but I am disappointed. Is a significant bios update needed? I've checked for drivers and other update, but something just is not working correctly. I would really like to hear from someone about this. Maybe I have bad unit.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, this laptop does not support facial recognition. As for the camera, it is a 1080p resolution camera I would recommend making sure that you are in a well-lit area for the best picture quality. If you are having issues with the fingerprint sensor also I would recommend taking this back for an exchange or refund. As you may have recently purchased this you should still be with in the return period. Please reach out to your retailer to get more information. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, this laptop does not support facial recognition. As for the camera, it is a 1080p resolution camera I would recommend making sure that you are in a well-lit area for the best picture quality. If you are having issues with the fingerprint sensor also I would recommend taking this back for an exchange or refund. As you may have recently purchased this you should still be with in the return period. Please reach out to your retailer to get more information. 

userybysXnPLxA
Asteroid
Options
Computers
UPDATE: I reached out to Samsung about returning the laptop. I was told even though I just purchased it, it was beyond the return time frame (15 days). I had a repair ticket generated with the stated issues and sent in to Samsung for repair. Now waiting for it's return to see what they did to address the issues. Stay tuned.