cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Book FLex Spen not connecting/reseting

Any other Flex users having Spen issues?  I keep getting connection error notifiacations that the conection of the Spen failed (someitmes will recieve these every minute).  When I go to settings to reset, it fails to reset.

I found some older info about galaxy S9 phones and such having this problem due to magnetic cases or whatnot, but I have no cases or any interfenece and purchased the 15.6" two days ago...

Any other troubleshooting tips??

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Book FLex Spen not connecting/reseting

Hello! Please provide the full model code of the unit so that we can best assist. Have you tried updating via the Samsung Update software? Is Windows up to date?

Highlighted
Constellation

NP950QCG-K01US this is my model number i have the same problem

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried updating via the Samsung Update software? Is Windows up to date?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

they are both up to date. a technician from samsungs in the box online support service updated everything and uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I also bought a new genuine SPen and it still did not work 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Computers/Galaxy-Book-Flex-Spen-not-connecting/m-p/1297208#M3892

here is a link to the post i made about it

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxFIyXHvn7C We still have not gotten a private message from you. To do so, please either click this link: Link

Or you can click on my username and select Send Message on the next screen.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi SamsungGill,  I have the same problem.  Please help.  I just bought this laptop a few days ago.

model : np950qcg-k01us