Original topic:

Galaxy Book Flex 2 availability

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 7:19 AM)
neptunepic
Constellation
Options
Computers

Does anyone know when the Galaxy Book Flex 2 will be available in the US? 

I want one!

3 Replies
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good morning! We certainly appreciate your interest in our products! Regretfully, we are unable to speculate about the release of future products. Please stay tuned to the page, and we will post publicly when a new product becomes available. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jonathanf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
yeah would be nice if they would share that information. don't want to waste money on the original flex when the flex 2 is already bring produced in South Korea. don't understand why it isn't available in US yet.
MoonWolf1990
Astronaut
Options
Computers
They shouldn't even be advertising the product in countries where it's not available without any release date. I was going to buy the Flexbook but then I saw their video on YouTube unboxing the flex 2 and I immediately wanted the 2 instead.

which means they lost a customer if they decide to not bring it out to US since they already advertised the better one but won't produce it.
0 Likes