Original topic:

Galaxy Book Flex Bluetooth crashing

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 11:26 AM)
uservwWbUT6qtG
Asteroid
Options
Computers

This issue has been going on for awhile now. When connecting or disconnecting bluetooth devices on my Galaxy Book Flex the computer goes to a Blue error screen with an error of WDF_VIOLATION. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the latest bluetooth driver I could find (Bluetooth Driver_21.70.0.3_64) and unfortunately it still happens. I could use some help attempting to solve this issue.

Thanks for any and all help!

0 Likes
9 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the full error message that you are receiving.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservwWbUT6qtG
Asteroid
Options
Computers

20210212_150914.jpg

This is the error message given every time I attempt to reconnect a Bluetooth device. It doesn't matter which device is being reconnected. This happens to devices that have already established an initial connection to the computer.

0 Likes
useruQ1GRo9POL
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I am experiencing the same problem. Also an issue with it connecting to the pen

SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Any changes after running SW updated on the device?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
uservwWbUT6qtG
Asteroid
Options
Computers

No changes. Still happening with computer up-to-date.

0 Likes
Waldo331
Astronaut
Options
Computers
try checking all available updates. via windows update / Samsung update
0 Likes
uservwWbUT6qtG
Asteroid
Options
Computers

No change with computer being up-to-date. Still happens when reconnecting / connecting Bluetooth devices that have already established initial connection with a computer.

0 Likes
True2life
Constellation
Options
Computers
I have encountered the same issue with my Book Flex. It crashes without warning and robots. Afterward, it's a little slow to get going.
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes