JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book Flex Release

(Topic created: 05-03-2020 06:05 PM)
Grayfree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

Hey I am needing to buy a new laptop for school that will be starting in the fall. I live in the USA and was wanting to get the galaxy book flex but I cant find when the time table that it will release. I need to know if it will be out by the time school starts

7 Replies
Solution
ItsGV
Product Expert
Options
Computers

Unfortunately, Samsung has not yet released any details about the Galaxy Book Flex since the announcement last year. I'd say keep checking on the Samsung website for the official release date. 

View solution in context

userPb0Risnsaq
Constellation
Options
Computers

They mentioned early 2020 on the website. So I think we can expect it to be launched around end of this month. BTW it's already launched in China and Korea for about 3 months.

0 Likes
usercobFMLq0Ni
Asteroid
Options
Computers

@Grayfree @While Samsung has made no official announcement of its release, it is in stock at some computer/electronics stores now. Actually both the Flex and Ion are in stock. FlexNP930QCG-K01US $1,399.99 and Ion NP950XCJ-K01US $1,299.99. 

Grayfree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

@usercobFMLq0Ni What about the 15 inch version? I more am wanting to buy the 15 inch flex

0 Likes
usercobFMLq0Ni
Asteroid
Options
Computers

@Grayfree @FYI. It looks like the Flex "Zeus" is replacing the Pen. The Flex "Alpha" seems to be the Notebook 9 successor. The specs I have seen for Alpha show support for Active Pen not S Pen. That was kind of a dissapointment. Some sites had reported earlier that it would have S Pen support.

0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Computers

LoL is Samsung going crazy and lost their minds. 1400 bucks for a device by them that they will not support or update. For 1400 bucks you can get the Ipad Pro 512 gig 12.9 inch screen. And its supported and updated.

0 Likes
Grayfree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

@BigDog45ACP  You do release that this is a windows laptop right? Its not one of their tablets. Can't compare a iPad and windows laptop. 

0 Likes