Original topic:

Galaxy Book Go Windows 10 Trackpad Issues

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 05:55 PM)
ArmUser33
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I purchased the Galaxy Book Go with Windows 10 Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 knowing it’s performance limits. However, the trackpad has been terrible. 

I had to disable tap to click because it would randomly start clicking when trying to two finger scroll. Two finger scrolling doesn’t function half the time. When left clicking on the trackpad it will often right click instead of left click. Even if my finger is near the edge. The trackpad is free from any dust and debris. My fingers are clean and dry. I’ve tried turning down the sensitivity but that didn’t help. 

any thoughts on what I could try?

6 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

I can definitely understand your concern here. Have you updated the device with the latest firmware? Can I have your full model code to better assist you with this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ArmUser33
Asteroid
Options
Computers

SMBIOSBIOSVersion : P00AJW.029.210607.WY.1655
Manufacturer : SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
Name : P00AJW.029.210607.WY.1655

[edit]

Version : QCOM - 7180

All updates are installed. The latest update for hardware was May 26, 2021. No other utilities on the system do any updates so everything is coming from Windows Update. The update for 20H2 fails (and its common with a variety of other devices too for this update to fail).

I tried a fresh installation using the restore functionality from the backup partition, that didn't help anything.

0 Likes
ArmUser33
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Is this what you needed: GALAXY A5A5-PAJW? Or Galaxy Book Go (Wi-Fi)

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, No, regrettably that is still incorrect. If you look at the bottom of the device it's printed on the label and there you will see all the device information. We are looking for the model code as it is displayed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ArmUser33
Asteroid
Options
Computers

NP340XLA

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Thank you so much for the information, regrettably with you already completing a reinstall on the device the next step is to send it in for service. Please send me a private message PM Link with the following information to get that set up for you. 

Requested information:

• Full name
  • Street Address
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Place of Purchase

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

0 Likes