Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro 360 13" - touchpad clicking from below

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 04:46 PM)
Baronmist
Constellation
Options
Computers

When i pick up the laptop below the touchpad and press i get touchpad click. How is it possible that this is happening ? Is this a defect?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I understand this can be a concern however because of the slim design in that area, we recommend not picking the device up in that particular area, it puts the rest of the weight of the laptop on that one spot and therefore can cause the clicking sound you're reporting. I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy the device. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Baronmist
Constellation
Options
Computers

This doesn't only happen when i pick it up but also if i put my hands in certain position when typing while the laptop is on my lap. Is this intended behaviour ? How is it possible that this wasn't caught in prototype phase? I cannot believe that this is intended behaviour. I never seen this in the laptop before...

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I will be happy to have the laptop sent to a service center for testing. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes