Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro 360 Charging Issues

(Topic created: 07-22-2021 11:16 PM)
userDoSteV1nrQ
Constellation
Options
Computers

hi, 
im using the charger that came with the device and i keep getting this charging error.. it wont charge while im using it.. it took 2 days to get to 70 % and drains faster while it is plugged in. i thought i was y outlet and i have tried multiple rooms and every time i get this error.. idk what to do, any suggestions?

userDoSteV1nrQ_0-1623951887186.png

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
userrGUPkm5ypt
Constellation
Options
Computers

I am also experiencing the same issue.

I purchased a new charger and cord, Samsung brand, to no avail.

I am looking for any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Computers

have you talked to samsung support about this? i'd contact them and see if you can get a replacement. 

also, try with a different charger. any c to c charger should work. 

0 Likes
HOWDIONE
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I'm not sure there is anything wrong with my item at all. 

<IMAGE HIDDEN>

useroUstC8m5X2
Astronaut
Options
Computers

You let the system go fully dead, and as a result the aux power was discharged.  Sorry to tell you there is no fix...this is a known defect. The charger you used will now only drain your system while ON.  The only way to charge it is while its off now.   They really should stop selling these but i guess if you never let it go fully dead before charging it to full you wont have a problem... so samsung rolling the dice

userDoSteV1nrQ
Constellation
Options
Computers
Firstly, I didn't let it die I have had it for maybe 2 days when I noticed the slowness then the notification started popping up. Either way, it has been returned since.
0 Likes
LordMattThorne
Constellation
Options
Computers

I'm now having a similar issue. If powered on and logged in, battery will not charge. Doesn't matter which port I use, doesn't matter what charger I use. It recognizes that it's plugged in, but is not charging. 

I did not let the battery go to 0%, never have. This happened suddenly, after a round of samsung updates earlier this week. 

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

0 Likes