JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro 360 Problems

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 07:48 PM)
user0id2hjhQIQ
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hi!  My machine is only 6 weeks old.  When I opened it, I though, Wow!  Beautiful, but the top is so thin and flexible, it seems flimsy.  What I love: the chipset is fast and runs cool.  Great! It hardly ever runs the fan, so quiet and no noise.  But to my horror and for the first time ever in my life, and after only 6 weeks, the computer screen cracked.  Nothing happened to this machine.  I am extremely careful.  I have never broken a screen on any laptop or tablet and only once on a phone.  Has anyone else had this problem.  Now, I'm scared to move it!  This is only my second Samsung product.  Ten years ago, I bought an expensive Samsung TV -- within a month it's light burned out and their repairman replaced it, but the cabinet never stayed together again.  I have to tape it with packing tape.  Yikes. 

24 Replies
userk5FZTV238n
Asteroid
Options
Computers

My 15 inch Galaxy Book Pro screen cracked by itself 3 months after office only use. I sent it for warranty repair twice because Samsun CS arranged it, but the repair center said that Samsung deny the warranty repair for the cracked screen and sent back the broken one. I wasted almost two months shipping, chatting, and phone call with them. It is a clear scam, and Samsung just waits for the warranty expiration. So disappointed by Samsung customer service.

rayjj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I did manage to speak to the right person who told me MI e would be covered after showing pics of the crack. They have had it at the repair center now for 3 weeks, can't get an update!!! I get texts every few days acknowledging the delay, but nothing more. Think I am done with Samsung. Don't feel like a valued customer.
rayjj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Just an update, been 5 weeks now and they still have laptop for repair. Saw an update online that repair center said there was a screen impact (false) and that repair was rejected, even though a supervisor ok'd it after sending them pics. Called and was told it would still be repaired and covered. Tried calling repair center, phone just rings and rings. I'm so beyond annoyed at this issue, the lack of updates, the length of time without this laptop. Definitely not buying Samsung products again. And seriously considering selling the ones I do have.
rayjj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Not sure how a class action suit gets started, but clearly it's needed.
xinventxanbo
Astronaut
Options
Computers
I have the same issue I've had my book 360 pro 15 in for a little over a month and I open the lid and to my shock the screen is dead. The screen has a small crack on the bottom of the screen but it appears that the crack is under the glass. I never dropped it, abused it, or anything outside of normal, advertised use.