JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy book pro (15.6 inch) screen cracked within few months of moderate use

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 11:25 AM)
userso3MbVlvi9
Constellation
Options
Computers

Samsung Galaxy book pro (15.6 inch) screen cracked within few months of moderate use. It is under warranty. I always keep it folded as I use it with an external monitor. So, for a very long time I didn't notice the crack. I noticed it when I tried using it without connecting it to the external monitor. The screen had very thin hairline crack and the screen never turned on. I find that so many people have complained about the same problem. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

If your Galaxy book screen is cracked, we would recommend service for this. Please note the manufacterer's warranty does not cover Physical, Liquid or cosmetic damage, therefore if one of these things have occurred, it may be an out of pocket expense. Once a ruling of one of the three above have been made, Samsung is not able to overturn that decision of the technician. The technicians are provided guidelines to determine when one of these three situations have occurred with any samsung Device. While no one means to crack any screen, we would recommend calling 1-800-726-7864 and having service set up, so a technician can evaluate your unit on a case by case basis. Thank you.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

If your Galaxy book screen is cracked, we would recommend service for this. Please note the manufacterer's warranty does not cover Physical, Liquid or cosmetic damage, therefore if one of these things have occurred, it may be an out of pocket expense. Once a ruling of one of the three above have been made, Samsung is not able to overturn that decision of the technician. The technicians are provided guidelines to determine when one of these three situations have occurred with any samsung Device. While no one means to crack any screen, we would recommend calling 1-800-726-7864 and having service set up, so a technician can evaluate your unit on a case by case basis. Thank you.

userso3MbVlvi9
Constellation
Options
Computers
How can I send you a private message?
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

My apologies for the delayed response you can click on my profile and hit the send message button! 

0 Likes