Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro touchpad is clicking from under the laptop

(Topic created: 07-07-2021 08:28 AM)
userKmv55qUD90
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

The cover under the laptop is clicking the touchpad when I use the computer on my lap. It's fine on a desk, but I cannot use it anywhere else. Here is a link to the issue, you can see clearly it's clicking from the bottom. I tried fresh install, reset, I tried Ubuntu, Windows. It has nothing to do with software but the bottom panel is very weak that it flexes and clicks the touchpad.

https://imgur.com/a/WrinJOm

The issue seems to be on the galaxy book pro but not the 360. In my opinion, to fix it, I need the bottom cover of a 360 to be installed on the regular one. Otherwise, I have no idea what to do, as the laptop not usable unless I'm using it on a desk. I appreciate any help.

Thank you.

3 Replies
The Dude
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I wish Samsung would offer up a "recall" on the cheaply made thin bottom piece of this laptop. Needs to be much sturdier.  Rest of laptop is great, just the flimsy bottom piece **bleep**.

0 Likes
userKmv55qUD90
Constellation
Options
Computers

I agree. The rest of the laptop is fine but the issue with the touchpad makes the laptop not usable unless we're using it over a desk. If it's not a recall then at least a discount, because $1300 is a lot for a laptop that's not a laptop.

0 Likes
userwfXxgq6b50
Constellation
Options
Computers

My new to me  13" 360 is doing the same thing. Purchased open box at best buy so only option for me is to warranty it. I've learned to hold it from the edges.

0 Likes