Original topic:

Galaxy Book Pro touchpad is clicking from under the laptop

(Topic created: 07-07-2021 08:28 AM)
userKmv55qUD90
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

The cover under the laptop is clicking the touchpad when I use the computer on my lap. It's fine on a desk, but I cannot use it anywhere else. Here is a link to the issue, you can see clearly it's clicking from the bottom. I tried fresh install, reset, I tried Ubuntu, Windows. It has nothing to do with software but the bottom panel is very weak that it flexes and clicks the touchpad.

https://imgur.com/a/WrinJOm

The issue seems to be on the galaxy book pro but not the 360. In my opinion, to fix it, I need the bottom cover of a 360 to be installed on the regular one. Otherwise, I have no idea what to do, as the laptop not usable unless I'm using it on a desk. I appreciate any help.

Thank you.

2 Replies
The Dude
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I wish Samsung would offer up a "recall" on the cheaply made thin bottom piece of this laptop. Needs to be much sturdier.  Rest of laptop is great, just the flimsy bottom piece **bleep**.

0 Likes
userKmv55qUD90
Constellation
Options
Computers

I agree. The rest of the laptop is fine but the issue with the touchpad makes the laptop not usable unless we're using it over a desk. If it's not a recall then at least a discount, because $1300 is a lot for a laptop that's not a laptop.

0 Likes