JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book2 360 does not boot

(Topic created: 05-18-2023 03:24 PM)
cmyoo53
Constellation
Options
Computers

This message shows after Samsung Logo when I turn on the laptop. 

"All boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using Recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration."

When I press F4, it does not get me to the Samsung recovery but keeps going back to the same message. When I get in BIOS configuration by pressing F2, it does not seem to recognize SSD. under SATA Port 1 "Not installed" 

It occurs randomly. Sometimes it seems working fine and I can see NVME Port 1 is recognized in BIOS configuration. I did factory reset twice, updated all drivers and Windows. It still happens. I'm not sure if it is BIOS problem or I have a bad SSD. My BIOS version is P10RGJ. 

20230413_160107.jpg20230423_102459.jpg20230423_103011.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange that it's working sometimes and not working other. This could potentially be the drive getting ready to completely fail, but without a technician looking at the laptop i cannot say with 100% certainty. I would recommend getting this serviced if you are still under warranty. You will have a couple of options to get this set up. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Computers
It's possible, as you mentioned, that the SSD is bad. If you have any extra SSDs laying around, or you could borrow an empty drive, I highly recommend trying that to help diagnose the problem
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Computers
Samsung needs to unify the firmware versions next time across Galaxy devices next time (for example, P10RGJ.072.230412.HC.NP730QEDXXU1CWD8), so that we can see the region associated with the firmware.
Tarunphalswal08
Astronaut
Options
Computers

i have the same problem with my galaxy book 2 please help me what to do

0 Likes
cmyoo53
Constellation
Options
Computers

I still have not solved the problem. I was thinking of sending it back to Samsung before the warranty expires but it seems working fine most of the time. I just live with it. It seems happening less frequently. I have an extra SSD but I did not want to bother installing a new windows on it and hanging it with the laptop. I won't dissemble to replace an SSD either. I'm sorry that it didn't help much. Good luck.  

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange that it's working sometimes and not working other. This could potentially be the drive getting ready to completely fail, but without a technician looking at the laptop i cannot say with 100% certainty. I would recommend getting this serviced if you are still under warranty. You will have a couple of options to get this set up. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes