JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book2 Screen Crack

(Topic created: 10-03-2023 01:14 PM)
Hiro82
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Anyone know where to get an affordable fix for the 13.3 inch Galaxy Book2 360 Touchscreen?

I have NEVER broken any device and my Samsung laptop now has a crack in the screen with NO drops, mishandling, or physical abuse.  I even carry it in a padded sleeve.

Looking at the design, my screen is cracked right near the left hinge in the lower left corner and looks like a flex crack.  I knew I felt creak in the chassis even holding or opening and closing the laptop, as some reviewers mentioned, but I never imagined with normal carrying and opening that the laptop screen would crack itself.

SOOO Unfortunate, as everything else about this laptop was perfect for me.  Thank you for the ideas, or commiseration. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
I am sorry to hear that you cracked your Galaxy book screen and as for replacement parts I would contact Samsung support directly to get detailed information on the exact part that is needed for the repair, Also they have access to various Vendors that offer repairs

The Samsung support phone number is 18007267864

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
I am sorry to hear that you cracked your Galaxy book screen and as for replacement parts I would contact Samsung support directly to get detailed information on the exact part that is needed for the repair, Also they have access to various Vendors that offer repairs

The Samsung support phone number is 18007267864