cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy Chromebook bluetooth not detecting any devices

Hi there,

36 hours ago my chromebook dropped connection to  my new logitech MX3 anywhere mouse and logitech K580 keyboard for chrome. I did all the usual troubleshooting turning on and off, removing devices and trying to pair anew, checking software updates...nothing changed, my devices remained undetectable. I waited overnight nothing changed. I opened my old mac and was able to connect all my bluetooth devices showing that the problem aint with the gear. Just now I did a powerwash and I'm unable to detect ANY bluetooth devices. Up to this point my google nest mini stayed paired and connected, now it's also undetectable. This is making me want to move back to mac and sell my beloved red galaxy because there are already only 2 usb-c ports - one has a hub attached, the other is obviously powering the device. I bought bluetooth devices because my old wired ones were too close to each other in the hub and interfering. I can't work from the laptop alone, I need my Lg screen and my mouse, keyboard and speaker...and I'm losing time working on my old and slow mac. Help a sister out please :-)

6 REPLIES 6
Supernova

Re: Galaxy Chromebook bluetooth not detecting any devices

could be the Fluoride-to-Fuscia transition. They are moving into a new implementation for Bluetooth Software. Ole' Forkbeard the Viking Plunderer is taking over. lol [PROJECT GABELDORSCHE]
Supernova

Re: Re: Galaxy Chromebook bluetooth not detecting any devices

A Fluoride [ stack ] is the implementation weve always used to connect devices via Bluetooth. Bluetooth was a Viking Plunderer back in the 800's. Hence the name. Now we are moving into a new latency-free age of Bluetooth Technology which theyve named Forkbeard who was King Bluetooths Viking Son. This Project is called FUSCIA. Itll take a bit of time to fully implement across all platforms but the benefits far outweigh the process lag. Think of it as a Beta . Just one that everyone opted into.
Supernova

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Chromebook bluetooth not detecting any devices

You'll see more of it as this year progresses. Phones will go seamless with one complete injection mold, sealing and protecting them and everything will connect wirelessly. You'll see it in Chromebooks and such also. Each side of the mouse cursor pad(the blank spots) will double as wireless charging for your phones, watches, and glasses.
Constellation

Re: Re: Galaxy Chromebook bluetooth not detecting any devices

ha I almost want to be OK with my lack of all bluetooth connectivity just because of the viking names...almost. 

Supernova

1609975167120.gif

Astronaut

THEY ARE WATCHING YOU