JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Chromebook touchpad not working

(Topic created: 09-12-2020 06:43 AM)
useratcQumQda1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

The touchpad on my Galaxy Chromebook starting going crazy and now it just will not work. I have powerwashing it and it still does not work. Any suggestions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
user3Vaxl5binw
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hii, my trackpad is going crazy. I bought my computer last june and it happens sometimes and honestly its driving me insane. I need help. 

userUiAIaKmdt7
Constellation
Options
Computers

Do a 10-second drum roll with your fingers on the touchpad then turn off the Chromebook while doing another 10-second drum roll on the touchpad. Make sure it is not freezing cold. Then do another 10-second drum roll as you're starting it. This works for me every time LOL. Smooth as butter!

SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!