Original topic:

Galaxy Chromebook touchpad

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 01:42 PM)
Samsung_fF1Xyys
Constellation
Options
Computers

MODEL NUMBER: XE930QCA-K01US

Hi, my touchpad on my Galaxy Chromebook has suddenly become semi-unresponsive. It will randomly stop responding but only with the cursor movement when sliding your finger across the trackpad, you can still click an icon if your cursor is stuck on it.

I have updated Chrome OS and even did a full powerwash of the system but the problem still persists. I have seen many of the same issues online and looks to be a common enough problem to assume that Samsung should be doing a hardware recall. Please confirm this is the case or if there are other things I can do on my end to fix

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon. I understand how frustrating trackpad issues can be. As the update and powerwash did not resolve the issue, the device will require service. If you would please send the serial number for the Chromebook to this PM Link, I will be happy to review your service options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes