JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Pro 360 Battery Replacement

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 01:38 PM)
userCnabNjldLp
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Is the battery on the Galaxy Pro 360 replaceable?

0 Likes
4 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for any inconvenience however no the battery would not be replaceable as this computer is equipped with an internal battery.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCnabNjldLp
Asteroid
Options
Computers

All laptops are equipped with an internal battery. 

My Asus has 6 screws, take the cover off, swap the quick connect battery, done.  It appears Samsung is more of a mind like Apple, that the customer does not have a right to repair the device they bought. 

0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello there,I do apologize for the confusion so it appears I was incorrect the batteries are replaceable items and I would encourage you to download and review the manual here Download Center if needed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCnabNjldLp
Asteroid
Options
Computers

The manual says it must be taken into a Samsung service center, at customer expense.  Probably $200, $250 I'm guessing?  Maybe more. 

So much easier to just put screws in the case and a quick connect connector like your competitors do.   I have a battery for my Asus arriving this week, $42

0 Likes