Original topic:

Galaxy Pro 360 screen cracked while charging

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 12:05 AM)
userIxsDuoGVaC
Constellation
Options
Computers

Bought this device about 2 months ago from Samsung online store for my daughter, she was very happy with its performance and usability till today when after doing her college studies she put the device on charge and  after some time when she opened it, she noticed that the screen was cracked. I have used Samsung products for over 15 years now including Major appliances and cell phones and never had any issues. Very frustrated with this though as we spent such a lot of money as compared to any regular windows laptop and maybe have to spend money to fix screen without any fault of ours 😕

3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers, along with pictures of the screen damage, to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userk5FZTV238n
Asteroid
Options
Computers

My 15 inch Galaxy Book Pro screen cracked by itself 3 months after office only use. I sent it for warranty repair twice because Samsung CS arranged it, but the repair center said that Samsung deny the warranty repair for the cracked screen and sent back the broken one. I wasted almost two months shipping, chatting, and phone call with them. It is a clear scam, and Samsung just waits for the warranty expiration. So disappointed by Samsung customer service.

0 Likes
userBhhexc86Xd
Constellation
Options
Computers

I bought my 15 inch Galaxy Pro in June and just noticed a 5 inch crack on the left side of the screen.  It certainly did not happen from any sort of misuse. I have started a ticket with Samsung but it looks like they will charge me to have it replaced. Has to be a defect after reading so many complaints.

0 Likes