Original topic:

Galaxy book flex quick share update

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 10:17 PM)
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
So I'm just wondering. Since the new galaxy book pro series have all the cool galaxy features like quick share, smart things, galaxy buds connecting like its a phone. Will the 2020 galaxy book flex get this cool features as an update too. Or we have to get rid of our galaxy books of last year to have a better working ecosystem? 
4 Replies
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
For the most part the rule of 👍is, updates can go as far back as two model years. You should be seeing a notification pop-up coming your way. I hope I helped you.
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
So you saying it will eventually support those galaxy apps announced. Kus I downloaded quickshare on it and it said it wasn't supported.
0 Likes
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I am not saying that at all, "For the MOST part" What system is running in your Galaxy Book? If it has Android, than it should have ONE U.I. 3.5, 3.1, 3.0 or 2? To find out, pull down top of screen to access quick panel, tap "Gear" icon, that will bring up the "Settings", scroll all the way towards the bottom and until the screen reads, "About Device", then "Software Information". But, no reason for you to check software info on my part, just to show you how to find. Now, If your device is running Windows, again, I don't care what verson of Windows. If Windows, I am unsure how that works with getting SmartThings, QuickShare to work in Windows. Sorry if I misguided you...
0 Likes
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
A galaxy book is a windows pc. I understand how their android systems update works. I just don't knw about the windows pc
0 Likes