Original topic:

Galaxy book pro clear case

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 12:22 AM)
StizzyKing
Asteroid
Options
Computers
You guys hav a clear case for the galaxy book pro, are u going to have a clear case for the galaxy book pro 360
0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
Why hide the beauty?
0 Likes
The Dude
Asteroid
Options
Computers

It's a laptop, not a showpiece I cart around for folks to ogle.

I want the same clear case (for pro only)  to protect the overly thin and weak bottom of the laptop.

But I'm not going to pay $90 for a case that in reality is worth maybe $20 tops.  Hoping 3rd parties start making more cases for this device.

0 Likes
irbrenda
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I was just wondering, where would the S-Pen attach to with a clear case, unless they make a spot for it to attach to.   I was wondering if the Pro case would fit the Pro 360 laptop, as I have no plans to ever fold it back as a tablet.   I just got the neoprene case for the 15.6” Pro 360.   It is okay.   I am, however, on the fence for the leather case that is $199!   Samsung website shows nothing other than the outside, one picture.   So I’m not interested just yet.

0 Likes
userd1gzV6HZeH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I'm with you on the protection for the gb pro 360. Searched weeks b4 ordering to come up with 0. Don't understand the lack of protection thts unavailable bcuz 1 scratch and my OCD is gonna send me to get prescribed meds.
0 Likes