1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Samsung Update will automate the process of detecting the device hardware, then finding and installing the latest drivers. You will not need to select one from a list. Should you have any issues with the update process, you can call 800-726-7864, and the agent can connect remotely to your device and help with troubleshooting.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You would need to run SW update in order to reinstall any missing drivers.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Ketsui
Asteroid
Options
Computers

thanks, I'd appreciate your suggestion. I have a few more questions:

1, how do I locate the microphone driver on the SW update?

2, how do I know which mic driver is suitable for my galaxy flex 13.3?

0 Likes
Ketsui
Asteroid
Options
Computers

FYR, how it had happened in the first place, a Samsung update notice popout, I clicked update then I restart the computer, mic driver gone, no mic found all sudden, thanks

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Samsung Update will automate the process of detecting the device hardware, then finding and installing the latest drivers. You will not need to select one from a list. Should you have any issues with the update process, you can call 800-726-7864, and the agent can connect remotely to your device and help with troubleshooting.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Ketsui
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I did the Samsung Update once again, the microphone is still missing, and undetected. I locate in HK 1800 # doesn't work for me, thanks for your suggestion

0 Likes
Ketsui
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I did  the Samsung update once again, my missing microphone driver is still missing, it doesn't look like the Samsung update could have me to reinstall my driver

0 Likes