Original topic:

GalaxyBook Gallery not responding

(Topic created: 06-05-2024 02:53 AM)
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

Good day my fellow fan members, I've had this same issue for the past year already and I'm hoping that someone from the development/programming department could help fix this awful error/glitch. The problem occurs when I'm looking at some pictures from my computer or external hard drive. When i click on the image it'll show the image that I clicked but not give me the option to seek right nor left when looking through the rest of the images. I would also like for the app to be the default for when opening images in my Galaxy Book, however it also fails to open when it is set to that. When the app is set to default and the image is clicked, the app doesn't open and states that Gallery took too long to respond.

0 Likes
8 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Computers
Uninstall it, then reinstall.
0 Likes
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Didnt work. Already tried it.
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Computers
Device care, clean out the temporary files, etc, and optimize the memory after the uninstall. Reboot before reinstalling. You can do a Win keyboard and r to get to the run menu. Type in prefetch continue and delete everything. It won't let you delete all of it, so don't worry. Do it again, and Type %temp% clean that too, Your computer should see it as a clean install.
0 Likes
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Already did that too. Laptop was brand new so I wiped it completely and it still don't work.
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Computers
Are you running heavy security software, too? Did you uninstall it and reinstall it from the Galaxy Experience app? Windows 11 is a hit or miss. Samsung needs to provide OEM factory reset discs. The generic go thru windows for fixes isn't cutting it. I lost my open to fast boot option. I get you.
0 Likes
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
No, i havent installed anything close to that. It didnt work right out from the box, only after did i install games and other apps. As I mentioned in my other reply i tried the clean reset and removed everything and kept the windows disk. after i also uninstalled the gallery app and reinstalled it. The windows disk was not removed at all, only the programs.
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Computers
Take it back and get another one. The experience should be good.
0 Likes
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
guess thats the last option i have. well see how it goes
0 Likes