JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why is my cursor frozen?

(Topic created: 03-14-2021 12:59 AM)
usergWUOIh6HZf
Asteroid
Options
Computers

The cursor just froze on my new Chromebook!

Tried restarting 3 times, and still frozen!!
The pad "clicks" but the cursor won't move....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Computers
Can you use external USB mouse? If so, try and update the software for the synaptic hardware (may be another OEM but synaptic makes most of the built-in pads on systems I have seen today)

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Computers
Can you use external USB mouse? If so, try and update the software for the synaptic hardware (may be another OEM but synaptic makes most of the built-in pads on systems I have seen today)
usergWUOIh6HZf
Asteroid
Options
Computers
It's working again, after over an hour!
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Computers
Good. Depending on memory size, you may not want to open so many apps at the same time.
usergWUOIh6HZf
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Thanx!!!!
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Computers
welcome
0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Computers

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes