Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Install RAM in Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 2-in-1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a:

Samsung - Notebook 7 Spin 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Stealth Silver
Model:NP730QAA-K02US

I bought RAM that I thought was compatible to upgrade from 8GB to 16.  I successfully opened the laptop and can easily see the battery, fan, CPU, HD, but I can't for the life of me see where to change out the RAM.  Is there a diagram anywhere or anyone know?  I've seen a video of a Notebook 7 Spin, but mine seems to be different.   Really appreciate the help.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Install RAM in Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 2-in-1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, the NP730QAA-K02US does not have upgrade-able RAM. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, the NP730QAA-K02US does not have upgrade-able RAM. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks that's too bad.  I thought that I could because I saw on taskmanager it had two slots that each had 4GB.  But when I went to the crucial website it couldn't even recognize my computer.  Can Samsung replace the RAM on my laptop?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From what I have here, the mainboard is limited at 8GB max.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a notebook-7-spin-15-6--np750qub with 8GB of RAM it says 2 slots for 4Gb 1200.5 MHz (DDR4-2400 /pC4 19200) expandable until 32 

Can I use a 

ADATA 16 GB DDR4 2666 - SO-DIMM

For upgrade?