cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF7HL2XhVps
Astronaut

M2070W printer keeps disconnecting from wireless system.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I´ve been having a lot of issues with my new printer, I struggle a lot making a wireless connection with it, I make some print jobs with it, but a few minutes later it disconnects again: I try a lot of things to get it reconnected, the WPS pushbutton, the printer diagnostics software, turning it off and on again, reinstalling the printer and update software, checking the pc configuration.......in the end, for any simple print job  I spent 15 minutes in average trying to recover the connection for a new 10 seconds print job. 

It is desperately becoming a real waste of time that sometimes makes me consider sending this new printer to trash. Sorry to say that. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: M2070W printer keeps disconnecting from wireless system.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You never mentioned Easy Wireless Setup and it helps a bunch. You can find it at https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/samsung-xpress-sl-m2070-laser-multifunction-printer...

Also, make sure it's being set up to use a 2.4GHz band. It might have trouble with the 5GHz.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Comet

Re: M2070W printer keeps disconnecting from wireless system.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You never mentioned Easy Wireless Setup and it helps a bunch. You can find it at https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/samsung-xpress-sl-m2070-laser-multifunction-printer...

Also, make sure it's being set up to use a 2.4GHz band. It might have trouble with the 5GHz.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post