Original topic:

Multi Control and Second screen stopped working?

(Topic created: 04-16-2024 06:49 AM)
userAcq0ojlErS
Constellation
Options
Computers
As of this morning, I've noticed that using second screen disables multi control between my book 3 pro and my tab s8 ultra. Up until yesterday, I was able to use both services at the same time. Is anyone else facing this issue?
2 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Computers

Don't know if this will be helpful or not, as I do not have the update and do not use the multi control.  I have had the multi control icon in my quick settings forever.  Yesterday, there was an update to "link to windows" which, apparently, removed the multi-control icon from my quick panel (I was able to add it back by editing the QP). Since I don't use it, it didn't matter that it was gone, except I use the QP by muscle memory and the fact that it was not there put all the icons that were behind it in a different position.

All this is a roundabout way of saying that perhaps the LTW update somehow affected the multi control.  Have you made sure it was still turned on?

0 Likes
userAcq0ojlErS
Constellation
Options
Computers
Thanks for responding. I actually only use LTW for my phone. I guess this is just something that probably got broken in an update. Hopefully, Samsung restores this function as its pretty annoying to have to open the settings disconnect second screen every time I want to use multi control.
0 Likes