I need to export or convert emails from mbox file to outlook pst format file. I already try manual process but unable export them into outlook.
I have Samsung Notebook 9 Pro running Win10
Please help and TY for you time and attention
Solved! Go to Solution.
- Click on File and Open & Export.
- In the right-hand menu, click on the Import/Export button.
- This will now bring up the Import/Export Wizard, which looks the same in all versions of Office. To get started, you want to select Export to a file.
- On the next screen, you have to choose the type of file: I normally always use PST, so that it’s easier to import back into Outlook.
- On the next screen, you have to choose what you want to export. If you want to get all your emails, you normally select Inbox and make sure that Include subfolders is checked. If you only want a small subset of emails, you can click on the Filter button and then put in various criteria to reduce the number of emails to export.
- Click Next and you’ll now need to choose a location to save your PST file. There are several options that you can choose from that deal with how duplicates will be handled.
- Finally, click Finish and you’ll get a window asking if you want to protect your PST file with an optional password. If you are going to use a password here, note that it should be more than 16 characters. Also, note that it’s not very secure and can easily be hacked using the right software.
Few weeks ago, I want to export all my email files from MBOX to PST Fomat. I trying many manual solution but was unable to get accurate results. then one of my Friend suggested me Softaken MBOX to PST Converter. you can used this software.
ToolsGround MBOX to PST Converter tools is a utility to convert multiple MBOX mailboxes into MS Outlook. It supports migration of MBOX files that are created with Apple Mail, Eudora, Poco Mail, SeaMonkey Power Mail or other clients. Download an effective MBOX to PST Converter software.