Original topic:

No Intel arc in Galaxy book 2 pro

(Topic created: 04-06-2022 10:06 AM)
Kennyko77
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I got my Galaxy book 2 pro and made sure to order the 16gb ram with 512gb storage but it has Intel Iris XE which is crazy because it was listed on Samsung newsroom that it would ship with Intel Arc. How can they do that? I chatted with them last nite and they said it is not in USA market?? It says that literally nowhere. I was so excited about it but now have to return it I guess and lose out on the cool pre orders. I have evwrything in my house of Samsung and this is disappointing.

0 Likes
14 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
The Intel Arc was an optional feature but for some reason, Samsung removed the listing from the website, I saw exactly what you are talking about, it was listed for sale on B@H but it is no longer available, see attached picture, that is the Galaxy book pro you are looking for Screenshot_20220406-145536_Twitter_1291_1649271336.jpg
Kennyko77
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Yeah I assumed they had to keep it under wraps until Intel formally released it but its still listed on samsungs websites tooScreenshot_20220406-101412_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
It completely disappeared from the Samsung website, strange
Kennyko77
Asteroid
Options
Computers
This is a better screenshot. Only reason I ordered it was for a discrete gpuScreenshot_20220406-124058_Samsung Internet_21065_1649274070.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
When Samsung announced the product I saw that it had the Intel Arc GPU as an option for 15-inch models but it doesn't even allow you to customize the Galaxy book only Memory, CPU, Screen size, and colors no-option to pick the Arc vs Irs, really not sure why unless it is released After the pre-order is done
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
If you look at the picture of the One from B@H it shows the Intel Arc
0 Likes
Kennyko77
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Yeah I chatted with them before purchasing and they assured me if you order the 16gb with 512gb 15.6"
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
I can fully understand your frustration, It is possible that Samsung chat didn't fully understand the difference in the Graphics GPU
0 Likes